November 13, 2011

Short Update

Sorry to post twice today! But I forgot to take about some of the other things I have been up to lately.

I completed my Intro to Logic class this summer - I received a B - which was seriously awesome - because it was my "MATH" class, and I stink at math. So I was pretty excited. I started my FINAL class in Sept - I needed to take a reading/literature class. So currently I am taking African American Literature. As of this week I only have 4 days left until this class is over, once it's over and as long as I pass (no worries - as of now I have an A) I will be a COLLEGE GRADUATE! I am so excited. It's 2011 and I started college in 2003. After eight years I will have finally finished what I started out to do. It's not my Four Degree and maybe everyone else will look down on me. But the fact is, I will have finished it and I did it while working full time and making mortgage payments. I am proud of myself!


The wedding is now 7 months away. Christmas is around the corner. I am excited because we will be headed out to New Jersey to see Chucks family. It will be the last time I see them as a Strouse, the next time I will be a Gosnell! Yay :)

Squirrels have moved into our attic and they are destroying everything. It's also super creepy hearing tiny feet stampedes above your head when you are trying to sleep. Operation Evict Squirrels is under way!

I think that covers most of it - until later!