Today was the last day of class for spring semester. Since I didn't miss any class's or show up late to any class my professor waived the final - WHICH IS AWESOME! Today we just needed to turn in our portfolios. Next week we get our final grade for the class. I am super excited. I am expecting a B, but we'll see. I have already signed up for summer semester. The only class that worked with my schedule was Intro to Logic, which is my loop hole class for my math requirement. I am super freaked out and nervous. Even though it's not a "math" class, it still is kind of and I suck at math. I will just need to stay on top of my work and get help if I need it. Fingers crossed. I just need to do one more class after Intro to Logic and I graduate - FINALLY :) So excited!
In wedding news....
We have chosen our venue and will be booking that this week, along with our photographer.
I ordered my dress, booked the DJ and Photo Booth. Pretty good start with over a year to go :)
I can't help it - I want to be worry free leading up to the wedding and what better way to do it then being proactive and planning advance!