OK. So I have not blogged in a while. I have failed! I was going to try for at least once a week. Its been super busy around here lately. With the holidays and all the activities going on I could just go crazy. Going into the New Year I also have a packed schedule. I would much rather be busy then not, but the lack of motivation really makes the scheduled events a drag.
I am looking at:
- Monday Night: School
- Tuesday Night: Canine Good Citizen Class
- Wednesday Night: Volleyball
- Thursday Night: Volleyball
- Friday Night: Open "so far"
My "weekend" is Sunday and Monday and Chucks is Saturday and Sunday. So my Sundays are reserved for spending time with Chuck, and Mondays are my gets stuff done around the house days. I know...... I am crazy. On top of all this. I work full time Tuesday through Saturday.
Needless to say I will be busy for the next couple of months. Stay Tuned!