November 23, 2010

BuRrRrRrR

Well it's very cold this morning. Can't believe it! I left the house thinking it wasn't that bad. So I was super excited when I realized Anna left her hat in my car. Saved my life this morning. I wouldn't mind winter so much if it snowed and it wasn't so cold. I like snow, hate cold.

Spent a couple hours at the mall yesterday, started looking for Christmas ideas. I feel a little stressed about it. I want to get some great gifts for my BF's family but I don't get to see them very often since they live in New Jersey and I don't know what they have and don't have.

Went to dinner the other night for my mom's birthday. We went to Osaka's. It's this great little Sushi and Hibachi Restaurant. The food was amazing. I love their sushi.

Jayda is one class away from Graduating Manners 101 and moving into Canine Good Citizen Class. Can't wait so excited!!