I have read several books and watch movies and documentaries and I can't get enough! The Tudors is only 4 season long. I would recommend to anyone who likes historical stuff.
October 20, 2010
The Tudors
I am watching the final season of "The Tudors." I just can't get enough. I definitely LOVE anything involving reenactments of history. Especially ancient history. The Tudors, is a series covering Henry VIII, King of England. Famous of a scandalous court and his 6 wives. Queen Katherine of Argon, he divorced, later she died of natural causes, although some would believe she died of heartbreak. Anne Boylen was beheaded after she failed to give Henry a son. She was also accused of adultery with her brother George and several other men. She was the mother of the later Queen Elizabeth I. Jane Seymour died after child birth, she was the only women who was able to give Henry a son, Prince Edward. He had Anne of Cleves put away, hidden. He did not like her nor was he attracted her. Story has it that his council tricked him into the marriage. Catherine Howard was beheaded after an adulterous afar with the Kings Groom, Thomas Culpepper. His final wife, Queen Katherine Parr was the only queen to really survive the King. Besides his wives Henry is famous for splitting England from the Roman Church. As well as many other scandalous ordeals.
I have read several books and watch movies and documentaries and I can't get enough! The Tudors is only 4 season long. I would recommend to anyone who likes historical stuff.
I have read several books and watch movies and documentaries and I can't get enough! The Tudors is only 4 season long. I would recommend to anyone who likes historical stuff.
