I think the thing that bothers me the most is the human experience. Going to Cost-co clearly shows the lack of common courtesy in our society today. I know that there are shiny things to get distracted at while you go up and down the isles, but for heavens sakes, STOP WALKING, Move to the side, but don't stop in the middles blocking everyone else from getting around you. It's all about being aware of your self and your surroundings. I can't tell you how many times I had to move someones cart because they left it right in the pathway as they ran a few aisles over to grab something. Not to mention a few times my foot was run over due to people letting their 4 years old drive the carts un-supervised.

So the lesson today? Be self aware, be aware of your surroundings, and be courteous to the other people that are trying to navigate the same space you are. Patience is good, but don't think it's okay to make someone wait 5 minutes for you to move so you can munch on a cracker sample.