I have been thinking a lot lately. It seems I can't keep my mind from stirring...constantly.
Not to say I am turned off by it. I certainly believe in evolution. And not what your thinking. I mean revolving your mind. Constantly learning and growing as a person. I don't think it's a very good idea to stay stagnant in life.
I am always searching. For new ideas, new methods, new facts, new information. I like to learn and thrive on it. It gives my life meaning, something to look forward too. Lately I have been reading a lot and just excited to keep reading more. I watch documentaries all the time. I take pride in all the (what some people call) useless facts I know and random information I carry around. I think it makes me elevated. Because I am always collecting knowledge and trying to better myself and be the best person I can be. I am not restricting myself to a set of standards set by other people. I want to believe that we are have our own destiny and our own outcome. That as humans we have a common bond but are not bound to each other. Diversity is good and we should embrace it, not reject it. Everyone is so quick to find similarity and stick to it like glue, and then proceed to put up walls and reject everything else. Going as far as not tolerating the difference at all.
I think life is a journey that has many paths.
But successfully navigating them takes a few common tools.
I think people just use differant means to find those tools.