Got home late tonight. I have a 925PM game. That was the start time. So I just spent an hour playing an intense game of Volleyball, only to come home and be completely amped up. I can't even think about sleep yet. It will easily be midnight or 1am before I even get close.
And I think I pinched a nerve in my shoulder. It runs from my bad shoulder up to my neck. Ouch! I definitely did some damage on my rotators cuff last year and of course didn't get it fixed or take a break so I think it might be flaring up again. It's my right shoulder which is my "strong" hitting arm. I serve with it, hit with it and it takes a beating that's for sure. I always make fun of my right shoulder - when I have been playing volleyball for a while my right shoulder muscles get really big so I call it my "Mutant Arm" because it noticeable bigger then my left shoulder. I have been hitting a lot more the last couple of weeks on both of my leagues, so it probably because of that.
It's been a whirlwind of a week so far. I need to try to get back and focus. The engagement has thrown me for a loop! I have mush brains and can't focus on anything. I am behind on my school work which is not good. I am not to far behind, but I would like to be doing a little more. I have to meet my group at B&N on Monday to try and finish our project up that is due next week. Hopefully that will go well.
Looking forward to the weekend. I just want to sleep in and hopefully it will be nice out still so the doggies can get outside and play.