February 14, 2011

Busy Week = New Car

This is probably going to be a common theme on my blog for the next couple on months. I have so much going, but it's good to be busy, instead of bored and lazy.

So what has been going on - well a lot. I had to buy a new car this week. After a long and wonderful eight years together the Pontiac decided that she was ready to retire and go on to bigger and better things. Or the less fluffy version, the repairs were going to cost 3 times the worth of the Pontiac. Not worth it. So I need to go on a car search. Holy buckets was that a lot harder then I thought it would be. With a limited budget and a million different choices, finding a car was difficult for me. After an 8 hour day test driving and looking we came up short handed. Then on try number two I finally found a car to call my own.

I bought a 2006 Toyota Matrix. It's silver and very cute. I feel good driving it and it offers a lot of awesome features and room to grow. I can even fit my kennels in there now! Which is awesome. It's a 4 door but it has a hatchback and the seats fold down giving me enough room for a twin size mattress!

It gets 30 miles to the gallon and is nice and small so I can fit in those hard to reach places.

At the end of the day I would have rather kept my Pontiac for a few more years, but I can't say I am not excited and happily enjoying my new car.

Until next time....