January 23, 2011

Tabatha Coffey

Today I headed down to the Mall of America to see Miss Tabatha Coffey! I just love her and I was so excited to get the chance to meet her. I arrived 2 hours early to get a good spot in line, which worked out nice because I ended up in the number 23rd spot! There was an amazing turnout and many people were turned away because they were out of books?

Tabatha is amazing and very sweet in person. Seriously there is something about her that just sucks you in, her personality is infectious. Her energy alone is just something to see. What an inspiration. I am not a hair stylist nor do I claim any strong knowledge in it. But as a human being Tabatha's out look on life and her attitude towards others is something everyone can learn from. I wish I had a sliver of the amount of self confidence and trust in myself as she does in herself.

So I went up on stage with her got my book signed and had a nice interaction with her. She is a very sweet and amazing person. So happy I went out to see her! Me getting my booked sign by Tabatha! I told her "Thanks for bring the REAL back to Reality TV" ha ha :) 

Tabatha is a reality TV star and an accomplished hair stylist and educator. She was on Bravos Shear Genius, she stars in Bravos Tabatha's Salon Takeover, and she just released her first book It's not really about the hair.  She is continually making an impact in her field and has a large following of fans!