For my first entry I just wanted to say Hi. Introduce myself and what I plan on doing with this blog.I am Gretchen. Right now I am 25, employed full time, in a relationship of 5.5 years with wonderful man, proud home owner, and proud mama to my pit bull Jayda, and my bunny. Urban farmer, lover of nature, open-minded explorer. For me this has been a year of self discovery. Trying to figure out what I need to be happy, healthy, and successful. I have recently begun exploring Buddhism and Zen living, as well as simplifying my life. I play volleyball at least twice a week, and do yoga when I can. I am in a long time battle with finishing my 2 year degree. I am a good student, but choose to work before finishing college. Some of you may know that going back to school can be a lot harder when you have bills to pay. But I am almost done, and I have the motivation to do so. I have recently starting reading again, A LOT. So that has helped me reconnect with myself as well, giving me something to think about other then my own battles.
I am hoping to use this blog as a self motivator and a open format for comments and ideas. I plan on documenting my ambitions and struggles. My plans and my failures. My ideas, and thoughts. And on some days just whats going on in my world.
Thank you for taking a look and I look forward to adding more every soon and starting this thing!