October 23, 2010

Happy Hour

Yesterday was an odd day at work. So a couple of people I work with and I decided to go to happy hour. It was much needed. We did a little shopping and then headed to Chili's. They had 2 for 1's and we needed it. We all had a great time. It was nice to get out and spend some time socializing. Something I have been neglecting. Some how after a somewhat crappy work week, those chicken wings and beers tasted excellent, and I could literally feel the stress melting away.


One of my favorite blogs is: zenhabits.net. The guy who writes it released a new e-book, "Focus." I downloaded it and plan to start reading it soon. I will be sure to give you a review. I really enjoy his blog and I look forward to getting the new post notifications every day. He is very inspiring. His blog mostly focuses on minimalist living and inner peace. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to learn new ways of simplifying your life. Both internally and externally.